Ok another post for today.....this one with a happier ending :)
I was feeding Owen and he finally was accepting the food I was giving him without too much protest (lately it's involved dramatic screaming and dropping his head onto the highchair tray and then throwing it back with a heartbreaking wail). I gave him a fork to play with after he finished and he held it out to me...I pretended to eat from it and he thought that was the funniest thing ever. Then he picked up a little piece of carrot and held it out to me, I ate it and he did it agian....aaaawwww! He wanted to feed me, he looked so proud :) It was the cutest thing ever.
I was feeding Owen and he finally was accepting the food I was giving him without too much protest (lately it's involved dramatic screaming and dropping his head onto the highchair tray and then throwing it back with a heartbreaking wail). I gave him a fork to play with after he finished and he held it out to me...I pretended to eat from it and he thought that was the funniest thing ever. Then he picked up a little piece of carrot and held it out to me, I ate it and he did it agian....aaaawwww! He wanted to feed me, he looked so proud :) It was the cutest thing ever.
Comments