I really wanted to write something wonderful and positive today because I noticed that many of my postings have been lined with some negative parts of being a mom...but today I just can't. We're going on 2 1/2 weeks with no overlapping naps, Chloe has been refusing to go to sleep and then waking up in the middle of the night. Owen has been skipping naps and clinging to me and waking up a couple times as well so I am in desperate need of some me time....and some sleep! All I want is enough time to get a little exercise or sleep and to figure out what the heck we're going to eat for dinner. That alone sometimes takes an hour...then I have to start cooking at 3:30 because if I wait....it gets REAAAAALLLY ugly. When both kids are screaming at me cuz they're hungry and I'm trying to cook one handed with Owen in one hand thrusting himself at everything he wants to eat....I'm pooped!
Don't get me wrong....I absolutely adore being Chloe and Owen's mom! I wouldn't change any one experience for anything....but it has it's rough spots and I always feel better when I've written about them and gotten them off my chest...whew! The next one wil be all about how cute they are I swear!
Don't get me wrong....I absolutely adore being Chloe and Owen's mom! I wouldn't change any one experience for anything....but it has it's rough spots and I always feel better when I've written about them and gotten them off my chest...whew! The next one wil be all about how cute they are I swear!
Comments
Miss you guys!!
p.s. Hope you don't mind I added your link to my blog :-)