We're off to Minnesota tomorrow. Our first plane ride with the kiddos...I'm scared. We've at least gotten ready with some actual weather though! It rained today...and it was a bit chilly...I think it was 62 deg? I mean, I got to wear pants today! The poor kids froze cuz I've been so used to dressing them in shorts. But we will be going to real weather...like ACTUAL rain and even some snow this weekend! Not really sure how to dress for that but I'm sure we'll get it worked out.
Brian put together a collection of pictures taken by us and the kids for his grandma (we're going out there for her 80th birthday). It's of all the kids most favorite things. I was in charge of taking Owen's favorites today cuz Brian and Chloe went on an outing and did hers a couple days ago when it was warm and sunny. Chloe's fav's are ice cream with jelly beans and M&M's, the beach, La Costa Canyon park and her favorite restaurant, Ruby's diner. Owen's, of course, are fire trucks, trash trucks, cones and skate boards....so off we went in the rain to the skate park on the hill to get Owen's favorites on camera. Here are a few pics from both days :)
Yeah puddles! But my socks are wet!
I just love comes so much
Brian put together a collection of pictures taken by us and the kids for his grandma (we're going out there for her 80th birthday). It's of all the kids most favorite things. I was in charge of taking Owen's favorites today cuz Brian and Chloe went on an outing and did hers a couple days ago when it was warm and sunny. Chloe's fav's are ice cream with jelly beans and M&M's, the beach, La Costa Canyon park and her favorite restaurant, Ruby's diner. Owen's, of course, are fire trucks, trash trucks, cones and skate boards....so off we went in the rain to the skate park on the hill to get Owen's favorites on camera. Here are a few pics from both days :)
Yeah puddles! But my socks are wet!
Comments