Just a quickie

Today I heard owen on the couch singing a Miley Cirus Song of Chloe's...
"Cuz it's a girls night! It's alright! Wif-out yoooooo! Let's go GNO woo hoo! Let's go GNO woo hoo...it's a girls night..."
I SO wish I had gotten it on video. Then he asks...
"Mommy...do you sink the boy in dat song was naughty? I sink he knocked over some of her beads and she got mad and sinks he a bad boy. Dats why she doesn't want him to come."


Comments

Becky said…
oh my gosh, cannot wait to meet him, so cute and sooooooooooooo has an older sister! My kids would not know the first thing about Miley or a GNO! We are coming either Chloe's spring break or the week before, leaning toward the week of her spring break so we can see you guys a little more. Soooooooooooooooo excited!!!!! California here we come!